Snoop Dogg Trike Bike. Universal Recumbent Bike. Currie Electric Bike Parts.
Snoop Dogg Trike Bike
- Cordozar Calvin Broadus (born October 20, 1971), better known by his stage name Snoop Dogg, is an American entertainer, rapper, record producer and actor. Snoop is best known as an MC in the West Coast hip hop scene, and for being one of Dr. Dre's most notable proteges.
- "Snoop Dogg (What's My Name II)" is the follow up for one of the first singles released by rapper Snoop Dogg, "Who Am I? (What's My Name?)". It was also the only CD single released from his fifth album, Tha Last Meal. The music video is directed by Chris Robinson. It was produced by Timbaland.
- cliff1066™ on Flickr
- tricycle: a vehicle with three wheels that is moved by foot pedals
- A tricycle
- Trike is a single released by Australian rock band You Am I in 1997. It was released to make two tracks ("Trike" and "Opportunities") added to the international release of Hourly, Daily available to Australian fans, along with three extra B-sides.
- (Trikes) A tricycle (often abbreviated to trike) is a three-wheeled vehicle. While tricycles are often associated with the small three-wheeled vehicles used by pre-school age children, they are also used by adults for a variety of purposes.
- bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- A bicycle or motorcycle
- motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
Malice N Wonderland
Rap icon and multi-media superstar Snoop Dogg returns to the Priority label with his 10th solo studio album Malice N Wonderland. Malice marks his first album of all new material since 2008's experiemental Ego Trippin and finds Snoop back at the very top of his game, doing what he does best.
As a true global superstar with over 30 million albums sold worldwide and countless awards in his 17 year-plus music career, Snoop has amassed a legion of diehard fans and Malice promises to appeal to all of them. The distinctive Snoop Dogg vocal style is as crisp as ever and he is joined on Malice by a virtual who's who of today's top producers and artists.
The album kicks off with the first single "Gangsta Luv" produced by and featuring R&B crooner The Dream. Other key album tracks include the Dr. Dre mixed "I Wanna Rock", "Pronto" featuring Soulja Boy, "Pimpin Aint EZ" featuring R. Kelly, "Different Languages" featuring Jazmine Sullivan and "Special" featuring Brandy and Pharrell.
A host of top name producers also contribute including the aforementioned The Dream, longtime mentor and collaborator Dr. Dre, Pharrell, Danja and R. Kelly to name a few.
Snoop Dogg & family
Snoop Dogg has credited his daughter Cori's battle with lupus with bringing the rapper closer to his wife Shante, insisting the life-threatening illness helped to save their faltering marriage. Snoop admits the turning point in their relationship came when young Cori was diagnosed with the autoimmune disorder in 2005 - and her subsequent health battle made the hip-hop star and his wife realize they had to stay "together forever".
But he's in awe of how strong Cori, now 11, has been throughout the health crisis - despite struggling with the side effects lupus, which caused her hair to fall out and affected her weight. Snoop explains, "My daughter is the love of my life. When she'd lay in bed saying, 'My brain hurts', it bothered me so much. I felt helpless... (But) she's the toughest little thing I've ever met, even with the needles."
And Cori has managed to keep her lupus under control to enjoy a normal childhood. Her proud father adds, "She's on the honor roll, playing volleyball and softball, living life. She has all this joy. In the beginning lupus was winning. But now Cori is."
Snoop Dogg and 311 performed at the Dodge Theatre in Phoenix on June 24, 2008
buy a new mountain bike
monkeylectric bike wheel light
downhill biking videos
continental gatorskin bike tires
bike helmet laws
electric commuter bicycle