Bicycle Safety Light : Track Bicycle Handlebars
Bicycle Safety Light
- Bicycle safety is the use of practices designed to reduce risk associated with cycling. Some of this subject matter is hotly debated: for example, the discussions as to whether bicycle helmets or cyclepaths really deliver improved safety.
- Switch on (an electric light)
- Become illuminated
- (physics) electromagnetic radiation that can produce a visual sensation; "the light was filtered through a soft glass window"
- lightly: with few burdens; "experienced travellers travel light"
- make lighter or brighter; "This lamp lightens the room a bit"
painting the light in
first experiment with light painting a subject.
I snooted a little LED bicycle safety light (I remember reading on one tuturial that snooting a maglight produced better results than letting the full beam shine) and triggered the shutter on my E-330 with the cheap Opteka remote control. From camera left, I painted the curve of the face for several seconds. Then I added a smaller amount on the cigarette, the arm and a small portion of the hair.
Then I hid the light with my hand, walked to camera right and tried to provide some rim lighting on the hair and shoulder (didn't work exactly as planned).
I had gels nearby, but didn't think to paint the background. I did my best to block out the light from streetlamps outside, but a little was peaking in. This turned out ok, because it hit the wall behind the railing and provided some detail.
73 second exposure @ f/9
People see those lights and get very impressed. They think it is some kind of special military thing. The lights don't work, they are just for fun, like on a Mod's Vespa.
croozer mini bicycle trailer
bike trainer dvd
20 inch girls bike with gears
bike pump co2
cyclocross bicycle frame
cyclocross or road bike
cr 500 dirt bike
carbon fiber road bike handlebars
adjust mountain bike brakes
good folding bike